Artificial intelligence has seamlessly blended with our everyday lives while our perspective of artificial intelligence remains constrained to only robots and big machinery.
Let us have a walkthrough of a typical lifestyle of a normal individual as:
- You wake up in the morning and start your day by unlocking your smartphone with either facial recognition or a fingerprint scanner.
- Then, overlook the personalized and location-based weather updates for the day.
- Scroll a little through the social media apps which again provide a personalized experience with personalized ads and feed set according to your likes and dislikes.
- After a while, go through emails that have gone through filters such as spam, priority, or urgent.
- You book a cab on an app or drive to work with maps that help you navigate through the traffic with the fastest route possible with real-time updates.
- Send a couple of messages or emails that have been auto-corrected
- and prepare a list of things to watch or enjoy for the approaching weekend by searching about them. Recommendations and search algorithms also adjust and suggest according to your tastes.
- You even make digital payments for the checkout and seamless transaction.
These everyday life actions are taken that seem so simple and a routine is nothing but Artificial intelligence working at your fingertips providing you with the best possible online experience.
Artificial intelligence works seamlessly in the background making all the transactions and online experiences of today possible. So, how does it even work?
Making Artificial Intelligence possible
Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence by machines. Machines can think and learn like humans and display cognitive intelligence. It helps in problem-solving and decision-making processes that require complex and huge data set analyses and study.
It is a canopy of multiple technological advancements working together seamlessly to bring out artificial intelligence. It is the working of constellations of various aspects to enable the machines to think, sense, comprehend, learn and act like humans.
The most critical components of artificial intelligence include the following that makes everything possible:
- Machine Learning [ML]: Machine Learning refers to the computer algorithms and programs that improve and learn from past experiences, data points history, big data analyses, and without having to explicitly program the computer on how to perform the given task. Machine learning works on models and algorithms that are constantly improving from the experiences and results. One of the prominent applications includes internet search engine results which learn from past searches and deliver personalized results every time. It is dependant upon the analytical model building.
- Natural Language Processor [NLP]: the language that we speak and type is known as a high-level language that cannot be comprehended by the computer program hence, natural language processors act as an interface between the user and the computer. It helps comprehend the language used and convert it into low-level language and helps in delivering accurate results. Email filters, search engines, chatbots, and voice assistants are some of the most basic examples where NLP is used excessively.
- Deep learning: One of the most extensive parts of artificial intelligence where the brain-like logical structures of algorithms are formed called artificial neural networks. Traditional machine learning systems are linear whereas the deep learning methods create a canopy of networks and connections between various characteristics and deliver an intricate and comprehensive report. Deep learning clusters data sets to make incredibly accurate predictions.
Understanding to above components of artificial intelligence helps us understand its applications and everyday functioning. Some of the applications that have found a valuable marketplace of their own include the following:
Digital Voice Assistants:
32% of executives say that voice recognition is the most widely accepted AI technology in their business today. This number reveals that voice recognition is finally getting its much due recognition.
To put it quite plainly, digital voice assistants are computer software and program that gets activated when they hear a voice command. Some of the popular voice assistants are Google Assistant, Alexa, and iPhone’s Siri.
They work on the voice commands and here the natural language processing comes in handy. It helps decrypt the voice command and understand what is being said to deliver accurate and personalized results.
These also involve machine learning algorithms as constantly improve themselves upon every use. It is an advanced computer program that simulates a conversation.
Digital voice assistants are complex and often solve multi-tasking problems that require data from multiple sources to deliver accurate and precise results. In 2019, nearly 40% of the U.S. population used voice search.
Hence, one of the best ways to create your digital voice recognition systems is to have one built personalized according to the needs and wants of your organization. One of the easiest and hassle-free builders is Queppelin.
Providing extraordinary services backed with on-time delivery, pocket-friendly projects, and technology that has no match for. With online support guiding your every step and helping your organization to reach the next level. A personalized digital voice assistant helps in improving employee productivity and seamless communication systems. As Gartner predicts that by 2023, 25% of employees’ interaction with applications will be voice-based. Digital assistant usage worldwide is expected to double to 8.4 billion by 2024.
Have you ever wondered if you could have an employee deployed at your front desk or customer service portals all the time 24×7 and never get tired of, well this is possible with the integration of chatbots into your websites and applications that the consumers use? 80% of marketers in 2020 already had chatbots as part of their customer experience strategy.
Chatbots are organization-specific software designed to handle queries of the consumers or even employees within the organization to deliver on-spot answers, information that is updated in real-time, and tailored answers. The major benefits of chatbots are 24-hour service (64%), instant responses to inquires (55%), and answers to simple questions (55%).
They make use of artificial intelligence, and natural language processors to comprehend the given query and deploy machine learning to constantly improve the quality of answers provided. According to Comm100, chatbots can handle 68.9% of chats from start to finish. Hence, they can provide quality and instant answers to the consumer’s queries.
Chatbots are predicted to save businesses $8 billion by 2022 and 2.5 billion hours by 2023.
With time and money in your pocket, you can take your organization to newer heights. So, do you want to get the chatbot technology right? Integrate it seamlessly into your current systems without any hassle? We are here to help.
Strategizing plan that is tailored around the needs and requirements of the project. Taking a personal interest in the development of the framework and implementation of the plan equipping with the right technology that fits the bandwidth of the given audience and demographic is something that makes us unique and helps us deliver more than technology, we deliver quality.
Music Genre Classification:
Music contains various tones, undertones, beats, and frequencies that make the classification of the same difficult if not impossible. To classify the music, computer algorithms use deep learning and analytics to understand the pattern playing over the spectrometer. Such technology is used extensively by Apple Music, Spotify, or SoundCloud to classify the songs and create playlists for the listeners.
How personalized can the songs be created into the playlists or how accurately the songs are categorized directly results in the success of such platforms. And this technology can be easily created with the right technology from Earnlytical. Instead of starting from scratch and developing models that require special teams, we at Earnlytical deliver products that are already built to suit your needs. You can instantaneously sky-rocket your success without spending a fortune on the development of the product.
On-time delivery with the best in quality and personalized products that are ready for use and boost.
The above were some of the prime examples where Artificial Intelligence has been implemented and has garnered success. Other sectors of the industry where artificial intelligence have been used and run are as follows:
- Manufacturing robots.
- Self-driving cars.
- Smart assistants.
- Proactive healthcare management.
- Disease mapping.
- Automated financial investing.
- Virtual travel booking agent.
- Social media monitoring. And much more!
Start with the right
We at Earnlytical deliver personalized products and quality experiences that are sure to skyrocket your business and organization as a whole. Whether it is for improving your employee productivity or staying on toes at the front desk, artificial intelligence can help you leverage your potential to its paramount and deliver quality to your audience.
We offer products and services that can be easily integrated into your current systems and work seamlessly in the future. In 2022, companies are expected to have an average of 35 AI projects in place. what are you waiting for?
Crafting personalized products and services every day.
Crafting quality, forging everlasting partnerships for the future.